http://www.usalistingdirectory.com/science_and_technology/

Header Ads

Header ADS

Valentino Rossi 46

Valentino Rossi is an Italian professional motorcycle road racer and multiple MotoGP World Champion. Rossi is one of the most successful motorcycle racers of all time,  Starts to Following his father, Graziano Rossi, Valentino started racing in Grand Prix in 1996 for Aprilia in the 125cc category and won his first World Championship the following year. From there, he moved up to the 250cc category with Aprilia and won the 250cc World Championship in 1999. After graduating to the premier class in 2000, he won the 500cc World Championship with Honda in 2001, the MotoGP World Championships (also with Honda) in 2002 and 2003, and continued his streak of back-to-back championships by winning the 2004 and 2005 titles after leaving Honda to join Yamaha, before regaining the title in 2008 and retaining it in 2009. He left Yamaha to join Ducati for the 2011 season, but it was confirmed in 2012 that he would rejoin Yamaha for the 2013 and 2014 seasons.As of the end of the 2005 Moto GP Season has won 79 GP victories and 7 World Championships in just nine years.
He always runs with number 46 in honor of his father Graziano, who ran with the same number.
Four consecutive times (2001-2004) world motorcycling champion in GP class, world champion in 125 class in 1997 and world champion in 250 class in 1999, considered by many the greatest motorbiker of all time.I never race for records. The motivation to try to beat the record is not enough to continue. You have to enjoy it.
The great fights with your strongest rivals are always the biggest motivation. When you win easily it's not the same taste.
I have a lot of energy after 2 A.M. I like to sleep in the morning. I have some problems at the start of the day.
Also, when I started racing he knew a lot of people and it was more easy for me to find the first bike, so I have a good chance for sure.
To be a great motorbike racer, the most important thing is passion for the bike.
My normal life is like being on holiday.
Maybe the bike is more dangerous, but the passion for the car for me is second to the bike.
I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same.
Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside.
The most important thing is to have a good relationship with the bike... you have to understand what she wants. I think of a motorcycle as a woman, and I know that sounds silly, but it's true.
In my opinion we are at the limit now, and 17 races is really too much. With all the testing that we do now, it means we're always on the bike and it's quite difficult.
I was lucky. My father raced bikes. He gave me the passion very early. I had my first bike when I was three or four years old.
To win the Championship in the first year will be hard. We need time to become competitive and win races.
Fortunately during my career I have won more or less everything, so I need to enjoy it to have the right motivation.
How do Ferrari know what I'm doing next year when I don't know what I'm doing next week?
I'm Valentino Rossi. And I want to be a person, not an icon.
I would have probably stolen cars - it would have given me the same adrenaline rush as racing.
I am able to ride the bike and think clearly about strategy and tyres. I also have positive thinking. I am very constructively critical.
My father raced bikes. He gave me the passion very early....

No comments

MOTOGP2020

Date Grand Prix Circuit Tickets 08/03    Qatar* Losail International Circuit                          22/03    Thailand Chang In...

Powered by Blogger.